What am I?

Grimmhelm
Grimmhelm
on August 08 2022 at 12:37 PM

Yes, I know the title is a little odd but I honestly couldn’t think of anything better to express what I wanted to talk about.

(I believe this is the right location to post this)

I’m not entirely sure what I am or if there would be a blanket/umbrella term for me.

I know I’m a soft Dom – a name I’ve recently discovered thanks to this community, as I’m super laid back outside of situations that require a firm hand.

On the other side of that, a lot of the time the sex doesn’t actually interest me too much, I’m more concerned with bringing my partner pleasure over myself.

Don’t get me wrong I still get wildly turned on and I enjoy the sex when it does come about but I’ve realized its never my end goal, often times enjoying oral a little more than sex and sometimes it just felt like the completion of a formula within the bedroom.

Be it toys, hands/tongue, etc. All I really seem to care about when things get heated is playing with the submissive and granting them what they wish as far as I am able, which does extend into spanking, choking, etc. if that is their preference.

I’m just curious if there is something specific people like me are called?

I honestly want to know more about myself and putting myself out there a little seems to be the best way to do that right now.

Viewing 1 reply - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)
View all replies
AnnaKink    
You can label or call yourself whatever feels right. there are some who call themselves pleasure Dom/mes who derive pleasure from pleasuring their submissives (basic definition there). 

It is not uncommon for people to use labels to describe their style and using multiple eg: Soft/Pleasure Dom/me as an example. There are also people in the community/lystyle who use the term Service Top which is usually referring to an individual who applies sensation or control to a bottom but does so at the bottom's explicit instructions. 

I genuinely believe there is no real catch all term unless you looking at it from the BASIC level of Dom/me or Top and submissive/bottom as your generic umbrella terms. And then underneath that are various descriptive terminology people use to describe their style. 
AnnaKink

Login or register to post your reply