What am I?

Grimmhelm
Grimmhelm
on August 08 2022 at 12:37 PM

Yes, I know the title is a little odd but I honestly couldn’t think of anything better to express what I wanted to talk about.

(I believe this is the right location to post this)

I’m not entirely sure what I am or if there would be a blanket/umbrella term for me.

I know I’m a soft Dom – a name I’ve recently discovered thanks to this community, as I’m super laid back outside of situations that require a firm hand.

On the other side of that, a lot of the time the sex doesn’t actually interest me too much, I’m more concerned with bringing my partner pleasure over myself.

Don’t get me wrong I still get wildly turned on and I enjoy the sex when it does come about but I’ve realized its never my end goal, often times enjoying oral a little more than sex and sometimes it just felt like the completion of a formula within the bedroom.

Be it toys, hands/tongue, etc. All I really seem to care about when things get heated is playing with the submissive and granting them what they wish as far as I am able, which does extend into spanking, choking, etc. if that is their preference.

I’m just curious if there is something specific people like me are called?

I honestly want to know more about myself and putting myself out there a little seems to be the best way to do that right now.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Thanks, honestly it was just to help me work it out for my own head and when people ask what i'm into so i can give them a rough idea. As with all things in life the elevator pitch is what people want to hear at first XD

Soft Pleasure dom sounds like it would work well for me. All of this is fascinating to me frankly :)
Maxi  
The funny thing about labels in this community is that we choose our own, just to start the conversation in some known territory. Beyond that, we make up whatever labels we want. We change labels as we need to, as we grow and learn new things. And sometimes we just have a day where we feel like we're more in one direction than another. Don't get too hung up on labels. Like I said, they're just a place to start. Kink is customisable to your needs and wants.
AnnaKink    
You can label or call yourself whatever feels right. there are some who call themselves pleasure Dom/mes who derive pleasure from pleasuring their submissives (basic definition there). 

It is not uncommon for people to use labels to describe their style and using multiple eg: Soft/Pleasure Dom/me as an example. There are also people in the community/lystyle who use the term Service Top which is usually referring to an individual who applies sensation or control to a bottom but does so at the bottom's explicit instructions. 

I genuinely believe there is no real catch all term unless you looking at it from the BASIC level of Dom/me or Top and submissive/bottom as your generic umbrella terms. And then underneath that are various descriptive terminology people use to describe their style. 
AnnaKink

Login or register to post your reply