Site updates and 2023

AnnaKink
AnnaKink
on December 31 2022 at 09:31 PM
Hi All, 

1. Update from our site crash
After our site crash a couple of weeks ago, I am still slowly restoring site images and documents back to the site. Our downloadable resources should start being restored in our resources area in the next couple of weeks (it's a pain as I have to add them individual back onto the site again). 

If you notice any broken images from friends or admin etc, that will be from the loss of data we had when the site crashed, and any posts etc that had images attached the images have broken links now - that issue has been resolved however. 

2. New features
Have you noticed we have a feelings option in our status update now  

Secondly, we are building an Amazon Library of recommended books under our Altlife.Education - it is a work in progress and we are always keen for more recommendations to add to the growing list. 

3. 2023 updates
For the month of January we are offering 23% off our memberships - the discount is already applied when you go into your membership options. 

We are also testing a game server - currently the Conan Exiles game, for altlife members. As soon as we have server set up and ready for users to join we will post information for our verified members to join the game server and our dedicated Discord server chat. 

I have also started planning for an app for the site to go with our Altlife.Chat messenger app. This will be my major project for 2023 and I am hoping we can have an iOS and Android app approved by mid-2023. 

AnnaKink
Viewing 0 replies - 0 through 0 (of 0 total)

Login or register to post your reply