Vetting/Contracts

Grimmhelm
Grimmhelm
on August 12 2022 at 07:32 AM
This could be useful to other people, so rather than messaging a couple of you directly I'm putting myself out there and asking here.

I’ve heard a lot of talk about Vetting and Contracts.

I have the general gist, as I’m sure others are with work and such.

If I have this correct:

Vetting is checking for red flags, seeing if likes and dislikes line up, if personalities clash, if you can work as friends or more?

The contract is more straight forward, its a hard note of what’s expected and where the boundaries are if I have this correct?

Figured I would make sure, I’ve never had to do any of that before due to my previous partners and myself just kinda falling into the top/sub dynamic. We did learn our boundaries and hard nos in that time but I can see where vetting and contracts are an excellent safety net.

Viewing 1 reply - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)
AnnaKink    
Basicly yes.

Vetting can be a little more though than just checking compatibility - for example speaking to previous play partners, talking with other people about their thoughts on the person. 

if you havent already, we have a section about vetting, negotiation etc in our educational resources menu as well as an example contract

https://altlife.community/document/documents/index/category:51 - downloadable resources on vetting, redflags and contracts
AnnaKink

Login or register to post your reply